Monday 9 April 2012

Spring - Summer Reads

I’m so excited to be posting my first Crush Lifestyle entry and today I wanted to share with you what I’m currently reading. At the moment I’m on my tenth Charlaine Harris novel, Dead in the family: A Sookie Stackhouse novel. As you can probably tell I love this series and I’m a huge fan of True Blood (so excited for the new season to start). Now I have to admit I usually start books, get half way through and then move to the next one but Charlaine’s books I can’t seem to put down. A total must read for summer. Dead in the Family can be found at any Chapter or Indigo.


Kristina’s spring –summer reading list

-          Finish Dead in the family – Charlaine Harris

-          Dead reckoning – Charlaine Harris

-          Bring home the Birkin – Michael Tonello

-          Poor little bitch girl – Jackie Collins (on sale for $7)

-          My friend Leonard – James Frey

No comments:

Post a Comment