Wednesday 11 April 2012

Ms.22

So I wanted to tell you about my 22nd birthday party. I know, I know a little late with the details but better late than never right? Anyways I started the day with my little sister, painting each other’s nails and making final preparations for the big night.  Around 6pm it was time to check in to Hotel Vancouver and yes I do live in 20-25 mins away from downtown but it was my 22nd birthday, might as well make it big. After arriving downtown the girls and I settled into our room with a bottle of campaign and started to get ready. We began our night at Global’s Society, a very trendy restaurant with hot pink chandeliers and cotton candy on very table. Now I have to say with the sheer volume of my table 15+ people I would not choose Society again. The table was cramped and the music way too loud (you couldn't even hear the person beside you) but the drink were amazing and the food was reasonably priced. Then we headed over to my favorite spot The Blarney Stone a fantastic Irish pub with skittles shooters and a down –to –earth feel. Then in true tradition ended the night at the Denys  on Davie for breakfast at 5am.  Anyways an awesome 22nd birthday and I think I have finally come to terms with being 22 I don’t feel sick every time someone  says it anymore WOOT WOOT!
Just a couple of Bday Pics

3 comments: