Tuesday 17 April 2012

My Space!


It’s a well-known fact that I’m very passionate when it comes to fashion and styling but I'm also very in to interior design. Last summer I decided to re-do my bedroom and I wanted to share with you the outcome. When it comes to an overall feel for a room I like rich colours and more masculine lines rather than fresh and light. When it came to choosing paint I wanted something bold and  decided on a rich chocolate brown and teal blue. I used the teal for my accent wall because the wall opposite to that was mostly mirror so it gives a great optical illusion of two walls being blue. When I final got around to decorating I tried to keep to my colour scheme of brown, teal blue, black and white.  As you can see I'm a sucker for pillow and could spend an infinite amount of money on them. My favorite pieces in my bedroom would have to by the vintage orange chair I got at a thrift store, The pictures of Barbra Streisand and Audrey Hepburn on my dresser and the best accessories are my two lovely cats Sophie and Louie sitting on my bed.



2 comments: